The Fellowes Mobile Graphic Designer will design and create graphics that meet the business team needs and are in-line with Fellowes Mobile branding guidelines.
• Work collaboratively to design various marketing collateral such as packaging, brochures, sell sheets, point of purchase signage/displays, tradeshow materials, product images and web related graphics such as banners, emails and landing pages.
• Ability to construct packaging mock ups (including an understanding of packaging dielines and ability to neatly construct mock ups).
• Manage and maintain consistent naming/filing structure of collateral and images in-line with department standards on our server.
• Daily project management, ability to prioritize and meet all project deadlines - some of which may be very tight turnaround.
• Enforce brand equity across all marketing communication materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Bachelor’s Degree with Graphic Design Certificate(s) or additional degrees
Understanding of Marketing/Business
1-2+ years experience in Graphic Design in a corporate or agency setting preferred (freelance work applicable)
• Understanding of general brand equity and business principles
• Creativity and an eye for design
• Understanding of packaging and brand guidelines
• Excel at project management
• Good communicator
• Team-oriented but can work independently
• Takes initiative/problem solver
• Handles constructive criticism and edits with professionalism and flexibility
• Mac Proficient
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
• Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
Nice-to-have skills, but not required:
• Web development experience, including wireframes
• Basic understanding of SolidWorks, Keyshot, Sketch Pro, or Rhino
• Experience with product photography and/or lifestyle videos (shooting & editing)
• Understanding of AutoCAD for packaging dielines
A link to the applicant’s electronic portfolio must be included in their résumé to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.