Manage suppliers, company assets, and service levels to maximize ROI for monitor arms, wire accessories, back supports, privacy filters, etc.
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Set up new suppliers and keep contact information current.
Place POs and ensure the POs are acknowledged by suppliers within 48 hours.
- Maintain supplier profiles.
- Assimilate quotes for analysis. Send completed quotes to Product Data.
- Identify and document cost saving opportunities for management. Participate in negotiations.
- Manage defective product returns and ensure appropriate chargeback.
- Meet or exceed all corporate S&P objectives for:
- service levels – AAO and LOTC
- inventory turns
- cost savings
- Manage daily MRP/ ASCP output to identify requirements to order, expedite, and de-expedite materials.
- Establish and maintain vital Oracle system information such as lot size, vendor and buyer codes, lead-time, costing, and attributes.
- Execute discontinued inventory process and work to minimize scrap, discontinued, and slow moving inventory.
Support new product development process to support product road map:
- Ensure SKU set up/item set up and coordinate all associated resources.
- Determine minimum order quantities (MOQs) to support global order requirements.
- Place PO for first production run.
- Ensure all S&P activities are executed to meet timelines.
Acquire and maintain understanding of all relevant aspects of the Oracle system. Work with Oracle system on a day-to-day basis to ensure accurate information flow:
- Set up and maintain supplier/product data.
- Set up and monitor all planning attributes.
Execute MRP/ASCP plan to ensure KPI objectives are met:
- Execute planning parameters to ensure that system performance is maximized.
- Validate in-stock dates as needed by Demand Management.
- Review and analyze forecast information where needed. Work inconsistencies and issues with Supply Chain Manager.
- Coordinate revision level changes with Distribution and Customer Service.
Support inventory management:
- Execute inventory plans.
- Transfer material between distribution centers on a global basis where necessary.
- Organize data for excess and discontinued inventory reviews; execute actions.
Support efficient logistics including tracking/expediting shipments from port to distribution center.
Manage purchase orders:
- Execute MRP/ASCP planning and procurement process. Establish appropriate planning parameters.
- Initiate/issue POs.
- Open POs manually or release from the workbench.
- Open non-inventory POs.
- Place POs or discrete jobs for replenishment based on MRP/ASCP.
- Place POs for direct shipment to all distribution centers when possible.
- Maintain POs to ensure accurate ATP.
- Perform date maintenance on open purchase orders including updating due-at-port dates and logistics ETD.
- Pull vendor performance data and determine violations and actions.
Contribute to effective financial management:
- Ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Resolve receiving discrepancies, invoice discrepancies, and supplier payment issues.
- Issue debit memos to ship/return goods.
- Track and formally document cost increases for accurate margin analysis.
Use independent judgment to research detail and arrive at a recommended solution.