It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
The EDI Analyst/Developer will serve in a dual role – interfacing with internal and external customers/vendors to gather business requirements and develop solutions to problems, as well as design, construct and maintain our EDI system. While we currently utilize Gentran:Server for Windows, we are looking to migrate to Sterling Integrator – a project the EDI Analyst/Developer will be heavily involved in.
- Interface with internal customers to fulfill business and technical requirements as well as external customers to implement and maintain automated exchange of electronic data
- Facilitate effective, dependable, automated flow of electronic data between Fellowes and global business partners, ecommerce and applications processing systems. Effectively use file management tools to communicate with Global Trading Partners to facilitate EDI activity using FTP, AS2 protocols and VAN activity.
- Design, construct and maintain a system comprised of Gentran EDI software components, batch scripting, coordinated scheduling and associated network system components that consistently satisfy the requirement of the Fellowes Global business in an automated fashion. Research and implement changes to take advantage of new technology, tighten controls, or improve efficiencies.
- Gather business requirements, conduct business analysis, propose effective remedies, develop and deploy scalable, well-coordinated and comprehensive solutions to business problems. Coordinate and communicate with our global customers and vendors to ensure alignment of our respective standards, policies and business data requirements.
- Create, document and maintain EDI standards, policies and business data requirements that are consistent with the requirements of other Fellowes business systems. Coordinate with our global customers and vendors to ensure alignment of our respective standards, policies and business data requirements.
- Manage the installation, usage and overall availability of the Gentran EDI software, Cleo’s VL Trader software and components and the EDIFECS data documentation tool
What You Bring to the Team
- A minimum of four (4) years of EDI development and analyst experience, to include:
- Experience with Sterling Integrator, Gentran:Server for Windows and/or Gentran:Server for UNIX platforms
- Experience with the following transaction standards: 810, 850 and 856
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience effectively working closely with business partners, vendors and trading partners
- A practical aptitude for specific business concepts (sales, order processing, distribution, payables, receivables, purchasing, etc.) and associated processes
You May Also Have
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience with VL Trader or similar tool
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.