Skills and Abilities:
- Interface with Global external customers to implement and maintain automated exchange of electronic data.
- Interface with Global internal customers to fulfill business and technical requirements for exchange of electronic data.
- Coordinate with IT staff to effectively interface e-commerce activity to business application processes.
- Maintain production EDI systems and ensure smooth transition when changes or maintenance is performed. Maintain the EDI systems to ensure system availability.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and can adjust priorities as they change accordingly and can deliver on time.
- Ability to work with business users, IT staff, and vendors to gather business requirements, project planning, design, test, implement, communicate and document for change requests or new demands.
- A practical aptitude for specific business concepts (Sales, order processing, distribution, payables, receivables, purchasing, etc.) and the associated processes.
- Great verbal and written communication skills when working with business partners, vendors and trading partners.
- 4-6 years of experience working with Gentran, VLTrader, EDI maps, process controls and communications.
2 Years of college academic or 4 years college/university degree
4-6 years experience. Exposure to multiple business/technical environments. Experience in EDI project and application design, implementation and support.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.