It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
Our culture encourages initiative and integrity. Our work environment is based on respect for individuals in an atmosphere of collaboration with a focus on results. Our dynamic team is committed to providing best-in-class service and support to our employees. We know the market is changing and remains highly competitive in the war for talent – our Compensation and Benefits Team is critical when it comes to retaining and attracting top talent.
The Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst will join the strategic and evolving HR team, based in our modern Itasca, IL headquarters. This individual will have a key role in the design, planning and coordination of all domestic compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and administer all compensation and benefit programs, including compensation administration, market pricing jobs, incentive programs, health & welfare plans, wellness program and retirement programs
- Ensure cost effective and efficient plan design and administration, and recommend and implement recommendations for program improvements, regulatory compliance and cost control
- Manage compensation and benefits processes such as the merit process, salary range updates, incentive calculations and payments, survey participation, open enrollment, plan enrollment, LTI payments and taxation
- Collaborate with insurance brokers and consultants on annual renewals, benefits strategy, market pricing, plan advice, etc.
- Develop analysis, interpret results and make recommendations that support the design of effective compensation and benefit programs
- Review market information and research program features for external competitiveness and internal equity
- Participate in benchmark surveys
- Communicate individual plan information and the comprehensive program to participants
- Develop and revise communication materials including Plan Documents, SPDs, SARs, SMMs, memos, etc.
- Educate management and employees on compensation and benefit programs
- Direct and collaborate with external vendor partners
- Ensure efficient administrative processes and excellent service for participant
- Review annual contracts for renewal and identify the financial impact
- Ensure accurate interpretation of plan language and consistent administration of plans
What You Bring to the Team
- A bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or other related field
- A minimum of six (6) years of corporate compensation and benefits experience, including project and vendor management
- Strong technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of domestic benefits and compensation plans, concepts, practices, standards, trends, competitive environments and all related regulations such as ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, FMLA, etc.
- Excellent project and vendor management skills
- Strong analytical skills, both financial and process-oriented
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to solve problems
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS (preferably Oracle)
- The ability to work under minimal supervision to meet deadlines and accomplish objectives
You May Also Have
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.