It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, then you’ve found your fit.
Summary: Reporting directly to the VP Global Human Resources for Fellowes Brands, the Executive Assistant provides administrative support on a day-to-day basis to the VP Global Human Resources and the Chief Corporate Development Officer. The Executive Assistant will also coordinate and oversee special projects as required.
Hour: 32 hours per week
- Execute a broad variety of tasks including; managing active calendars of appointments, expense reports, composing / preparing correspondence, organizing and maintaining files, and arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for small and large team meetings, including ordering and arranging for meals, documentation and meeting minutes
- Employee file maintenance, including periodic audits
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the executives’ schedules are followed and respected
- Partner closely and effectively to keep the executives well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Execute administrative processes including vendor setup and approvals, submitting P.O.s for approval, running of reports, etc.
- Provide back-up support for other executive administrative assistants, as needed (may include covering some lunch or breaks for the receptionist on an occasional basis)
- Maintain customer contracts and agreements in a centralized system
- Support the Chief Corporate Development Officer in maintaining correspondence and activities with regards to potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Plan and organize employee events, including but not limited to; Employee Appreciation Day, Take Your Child to Work Day, Service Anniversary Celebrations, the Service Award program and quarterly meetings
- Support the VP Global HR with preparation of materials for Compensation Committee meetings
- Work with the HR and Finance/M&A teams on various projects as directed
- Provide departmental support such as booking travel, meetings and process expense reports as required
- Maintain monthly budget reconciliation reports for VP Global HR
What You Bring to Our Winning Team:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills – friendly with high energy, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with proven decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer / client service and response
- Track record of streamlining processes and making suggestions on improvements, allowing executives to perform tasks more efficiently
- A willingness to be flexible as needed and on occasion in terms of hours of work to ensure key projects and initiatives are completed in a timely fashion
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and/or experience would be an advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years of administrative support experience required, to include support of a senior-level executive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
ABOUT FELLOWES BRANDS
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.