About the Role…
We are looking for bright, kind, goal-oriented individuals who are operationally-savvy, energized by growing, developing and inspiring people, and passionate about delivering quality to our customers. As a split-shift Inventory Supervisor at ESI, you will own daily planning, performance and drive execution within your department while supporting company and building-wide initiatives.
Inventory Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning, controlling and storage of materials
- Ensure component material availability to support assembly area
- Work with suppliers on VMI program
- Manage duties of personnel to achieve expected results
- Maintain quality compliance standards of purchased products
- Promote and direct 5S/Lean manufacturing initiatives with Sourcing Manager
- Manage inventory and maintain optimum inventory levels
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
- Prepare documents to show pick accuracy and inventory integrity
- Space planning in the warehouse for optimization
- Build relationships with peers and other team members on both shifts
You will be an integral part of creating and nurturing our warehouse culture -- promoting and living our values every day. Most importantly, you are responsible for inspiring others to be their best selves while creating a fun, fulfilling and safe place to work for everyone.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
Directly manage, inspire and develop 5+ hourly team members so that each person generates, lives and breathes our culture as they achieve daily departmental goals.
- Recruit, interview and onboard new team members to build an exceptional team of bright, kind and goal-oriented employees within your department
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to support team members’ ongoing development and growth
- Develop great partnerships as you regularly provide, seek and incorporate high-quality feedback to drive development for you and your team, and to improve your individual and collective impact
- Manage daily tasks that impact operational effectiveness and execution of departmental goals, such as accurate reporting of timesheets, hours worked and attendance
- Track daily performance data and analyze for trends and opportunities
- Make informed recommendations and respond to changing operational needs effectively e.g. staffing and process changes
- Roll out new processes and production changes to your team
- Educate all team members and provide high-quality feedback on the process and their performance and impact
- Model and champion innovation by encouraging your team to find ways to do things more effectively, ask customer-centric questions, share their learnings with others and work through challenges and obstacles
We’re excited about you because...
You are bright, kind and goal-oriented, and embody our core values of Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Customer Obsessive, Integrity, Quality Minded, Team Player & Sense of Urgency.
- You have 4+ years in a people leadership role directly managing a minimum of 5 team members and know how to lead and inspire people to do quality work on a daily basis
- You value doing what’s right, not what’s easy
- You appreciate the big picture and find ways to make an impact outside of your immediate team and department
- You thrive in an environment where autonomy and responsibility are granted and are committed to providing the same for the teams you manage.
- You have a passion for developing team members and building succession plans
- You are energized by being in the action -- leading your team from the floor for 8 or more hours per day
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & WMS
- You are open to working a split-shift (12:00-8:30pm)
Why you’ll love working at ESI…
You are encouraged to be your authentic self here, and empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- You’ll be an integral part of an organization that continues to grow and help support our customers health while working
- We are redefining what it means to work in a warehouse -- and you’ll contribute to this!
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new thing, and having fun while we work
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries and Total Rewards packages
- You’ll be proud to say that you work for ESI knowing that it brings healthy working to our customers’ lives
At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world—work gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we’re here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
We provide monitor arms, crank and electric height adjustable tables, keyboard combinations, power solutions, sit-to-stand solutions, wall mounted and mobile workstations, laptop solutions, and task lighting. Geared for today’s fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.