About the Role…
We are looking for a bright, kind, goal-oriented individual who is operationally-savvy, energized by growing, developing and inspiring people, and passionate about delivering quality to our customers. As a Warehouse Supervisor at ESI, you will ensure quantity and quality of products are shipped to our customers on-time, every time. In addition, you will drive performance through continuous improvement strategies, employee development, inventory accuracy, safety and fun. This role advocates consistent demonstration of our ESI values.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize departmental goals by taking proactive approach to workflow and labor management
- Work in conjunction with other leadership to assist in coordinating the activities of the department to ensure all business objectives are complete and goals are met
- Develop a culture of giving and receiving feedback in the warehouse
- Provide feedback to associates focusing on behaviors and results that drive learning and performance
- Performance manage to include the ability to manage budgets, develop and meet strategic department goals, and lead staff development initiatives
- Review team members against the SOPs to confirm each team member is following the established procedures
- Print, track and analyze data to properly staff roles in the warehouse to meet all company goals and initiatives
- Track and report on daily performance data and analyze for trends and opportunities
- Make informed recommendations and respond to changing operational needs effectively
- Manage established lean principles, including 6S and housekeeping
- Serve as core team member for choosing and implementing new systems and continuous improvement initiatives
You will be an integral part of creating and nurturing our warehouse culture -- promoting and living our values every day. Most importantly, you are responsible for inspiring others to be their best selves while creating a fun, fulfilling and safe place to work for everyone.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Directly manage, inspire and develop team members so each person lives our culture as they achieve daily departmental goals such as performance, culture and attendance
- Interview and onboard new team members to build an exceptional team of bright, kind and goal-oriented employees within your department
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to support team members' ongoing development and growth through daily feedback and monthly 1:1s
- Develop strong partnerships as you support all internal and external customers with obsessive customer service
- Roll out new processes and production changes to your team
- Educate all team members and provide high-quality feedback on the process and their performance and impact
- Model and champion innovation by encouraging your team to find ways to do things more effectively, ask customer-centric questions, share their learnings with others and work through challenges and obstacles
We’re excited about you because...
You are bright, kind and goal-oriented, and embody our core values of Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Customer Obsessive, Integrity, Quality Minded, Team Player & Sense of Urgency.
- You have 4+ years in a people leadership role and know how to lead and inspire people to do quality work on a daily basis
- You think outside of the box and employ strong critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and organizational skills daily
- You are able to communicate with all levels of the company
- You value doing what’s right, not what’s easy
- You appreciate the big picture and find ways to make an impact outside of your immediate team and department
- You thrive in an environment where autonomy and responsibility are granted and are committed to providing the same for the teams you manage
- You operate with a high level of discretion, mature judgment and tact, especially in handling issues of a sensitive nature
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You have experience WMS and RF Scanners (preferred)
- You have a college degree (preferred)
- You are open to working a flex shift, if necessary (12:00pm-8:30pm)
Why you’ll love working at ESI…
You are encouraged to be your authentic self here, and empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- You’ll be an integral part of an organization that continues to grow and help support our customers health while working
- We are redefining what it means to work in a warehouse -- and you’ll contribute to this!
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new thing, and having fun while we work
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries and Total Rewards packages
- You’ll be proud to say that you work for ESI knowing that it brings healthy working to our customers’ lives
At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world—work gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we’re here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
We provide monitor arms, crank and electric height adjustable tables, keyboard combinations, power solutions, sit-to-stand solutions, wall mounted and mobile workstations, laptop solutions, and task lighting. Geared for today’s fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.