We are looking for a bright, kind, goal-oriented Business Improvement Manager who is energized by driving improvements, efficiencies and change throughout a fast-growing organization. As a Business Improvement Manager, you will manage, plan and coordinate capital, expense, strategic initiative and continuous improvement projects across our company. Our standards are high and we are proud of the contribution we make to our customers’ experience – and this position is critical to providing that level of service.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Assist in setting and executing on strategic initiatives that are in alignment with company objectives
- Coordinate allocated company resources (i.e. budget, assets & inventory, personnel) to meet the demands of assigned projects
- Create detailed project plans, manage tasks and monitor deadlines for assigned projects
- Identify and oversee vendors and contractors involved in assigned projects, to ensure that all contractual obligations and expectations are met (to include contract negotiations and asset procurement)
- Conduct periodic project review meetings and provide regular progress reports to project stakeholders
- Analyze and/or troubleshoot business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives
- Perform post-project analysis; report on project impact against desired results and implement agreed recommendations
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management
- You demonstrate strong project planning, scheduling, cost analysis and organizational skills
- You possess strong process improvement knowledge with demonstrated experience and results
- You have experience working across multiple groups and departments, communicating and updating project status so all teams are in continuous alignment
- You have effective meeting management, communication and presentation skills
You may also have…
- A PMP or other project management certification
- Prior Lean and/or Six Sigma experience
- Experience managing contract and third-party vendors
Why you’ll love working at ESI…
- You are encouraged to be your authentic self here and empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- You’ll be an integral part of an organization that continues to grow and help support our customers health while working
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new things and having fun while we work
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries and Total Rewards packages
- You’ll be proud to say that you work for ESI knowing that it brings healthy working to our customers’ lives
About ESI (a Fellowes Brands Company)
At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world—work gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we’re here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
We provide monitor arms, crank and electric height adjustable tables, keyboard combinations, power solutions, sit-to-stand solutions, wall mounted and mobile workstations, laptop solutions, and task lighting. Geared for today’s fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.