We are looking for a bright, kind and curious Financial Analyst to join our team in Mesa. This newly created position, reporting to our Director of Finance & Administration, will provide support to our entire organization. Within the first six months, you will help develop our budget for next year, improve our forecasting tools and collaborate with leaders across the organization on their financial goals. This is an exciting opportunity to truly create impact in a fast-moving, fast-growing organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Develop and manage budgets and forecasts as assigned
- Perform variance and trend analyses while highlighting risks and opportunities
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and analyze fluctuations
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
We’re excited about you because...
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related field
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of related financial analysis experience, to include a strong foundation in creating forecasts and models
- You possess advanced fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- You are naturally curious and enjoy working in the “gray”
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and data gathering skills
- You are proactive and comfortable working both independently and cross-functionally
- You have good business acumen
Why you’ll love working at ESI…
- You are encouraged to be your authentic self here and empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- You’ll be an integral part of an organization that continues to grow and help support our customers health while working
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively, trying new things and having fun while we work
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal-oriented people, who truly believe in our business model
- We offer competitive salaries and Total Rewards packages
- You’ll be proud to say that you work for ESI knowing that it brings healthy working to our customers’ lives
About ESI (a Fellowes Brands Company)
At ESI, we design products for the movers and shakers of this world—work gear that keeps you active, healthy, focused, productive, and engaged, every single day. The pace of business is faster than ever, but we’re here to propel you forward at work, at home, and in between.
We provide monitor arms, crank and electric height adjustable tables, keyboard combinations, power solutions, sit-to-stand solutions, wall mounted and mobile workstations, laptop solutions, and task lighting. Geared for today’s fast-paced lifestyle, our extensive catalog of work gear will empower you to be energized and productive.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.