It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a dynamic thought leader to drive Fellowes’ digital marketing strategy on a global level. The Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing is given an exciting opportunity to cast a vision and create the framework for Fellowes digital. This is a highly visible role that will be key in shaping the future of our digital landscape during an exciting time of organizational transformation.
- Elevate and drive the Fellowes digital marketing strategy by bringing new ideas, approaches, tools, etc. to the table
- Oversee the technical design and implementation of marketing applications and tools (microsites, selector guides, landing pages), and drive consumer awareness, education and the purchase of Fellowes products
- Consult with business leaders on all things digital, from web and ecommerce to mobile and social media (no silos here!)
- Evaluate, select and implement global web and mobile technology platforms for eEcommerce, interactive marketing applications (including website development), product data management (PDM) and the Assets Management system (MediaBin)
- Provide thought leadership in regard to technology framework associated with global eCommerce and online marketing initiatives
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEO/SEM) and social media strategy and tactical efforts for Fellowes globally
- Manage a high functioning team of three web developers and administrators
What You Bring to the Team
- A passion and excitement for all things digital marketing; always remaining at the forefront of the latest tools, approaches, etc.
- A strategic approach to digital marketing and an understanding of how digital plays a role in the lives of consumers and end users
- 10-plus years of strategic thought leadership with consumer facing digital marketing solutions
- A thorough understanding of eCommerce and Asset Management technology platforms
- A proven track record integrating web with other enterprise systems
- An understanding of Search Engine and Social Media platform technologies
- Resource and vendor relationship management and contract negotiation experience
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical parties as well as translate business needs to a technical team
- A high level of collaboration and experience working across various groups, from business teams to developers to international subsidiaries
- Excellent project management skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree
You May Also Have
- B2B digital marketing experience in a global environment
- Technical experience with web technology framework (.NET framework) and SQL Server Database Management
- Experience with eCommerce platform implementation including back-end integration with an ERP and 3P integration
- Experience with Web Content Management System implementation (such as Microsoft SharePoint)
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.