It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
Our culture encourages initiative and integrity. Our work environment is based on respect for individuals in an atmosphere of collaboration with a focus on results. Our dynamic team is committed to providing best-in-class service and support to our employees. We know the market is changing and remains highly competitive in the war for talent – our Global Total Rewards Team is critical when it comes to retaining and attracting top talent.
The Senior Global Total Rewards Analyst will join the strategic and evolving HR team, based in our modern Itasca, IL headquarters. This individual will play a key role in the design, development, implementation and administration of compensation, benefit and wellness programs across Fellowes that align with the business strategies. If you are someone with an analytical mindset as well as a penchant for driving change and best practices, we want to hear from you!
- Manage annual salary and incentive processes, providing analysis to key stakeholders as required.
- Execute policies and procedures related to pay practices. Make recommendations for maintaining market competitiveness of pay programs.
- Market price individual jobs and assign pay grades in accordance with company pay structures. Partner with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to make recommendations for employee pay and address compensation challenges. In addition, ensure position descriptions for external market benchmarks are current and accurate.
- Provide support for any compensation-related projects. Create innovative ways to deliver compensation education and analysis.
- Support the management of incentive compensation programs, including participant tracking, payout calculations and payment processing and administration.
- Periodically review internal pay competitiveness across business lines, identify inequities and recommend appropriate adjustments.
- Monitor and review changes in compensation laws and regulations; periodically review programs and processes for compliance.
- Participate in benchmark surveys and maintain all compensation benchmarking sources.
- Oversee administration of all health & welfare, retirement and ancillary benefit plans. Drive process improvement in benefits administration and assist with benefit data audits as required.
- Oversee annual open enrollment and collaborate with Benefits/HRIS specialist, payroll colleagues, IT and carriers to ensure an efficient process.
- Collaborate with insurance brokers and consultants on annual renewals, benefits strategy and plan investment advice.
- Partner with external brokers and counsel to ensure all benefit plans are compliant with applicable regulations. Drive all annual benefits compliance processes and ensure regulatory filings are handled accurately by each established deadline.
- Direct and collaborate with outsourced vendor partners. Ensure efficient administrative processes and excellent service for participants. Review annual contracts for renewal and identify financial impact.
- Maintain plan documents and plan summaries. Ensure accurate interpretation of plan language and consistent administration of plans.
- Develop global wellness program with focus on employee engagement. Form and lead wellness committee to establish and nurture programs at the local level.
- Partner with external wellness vendors for certain wellness activities including biometric screenings, flu shots, etc.
- Develop communications on total rewards approach, initiatives, and pay transparency. Partner with business lines to proactively communicate key messages in compensation, benefits, and wellness.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in human resources in an analytical, compensation, and/or benefits roles. Strong compensation and benefits compliance experience preferred.
- Must have experience leading projects and utilizing HRMS systems
- Extensive working knowledge and thorough understanding of benefits and compensation concepts, practices, standards, trends, competitive environment and all related regulations including (but not limited to) ERISA, ACA, HIPAA and FMLA.
- Strong analytical skills, both financial and process-oriented.
- Intermediate Excel skills including use of formulas and pivot tables, and combining large sets of data
- Vendor management ability
- Project management skills
- Keen ability to solve problems and understand “the big picture”
You May Also Have
- SHRM, CEB, CBP or CCP certifications a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.