It’s the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
Our Customer Service team is incredibly tight knit and is comprised of highly supportive, collaborative and friendly people. We work hard for our Fellowes colleagues and our customers, while also taking time to laugh and have fun through regular team activities, monthly birthday celebrations and more.
Our Associate Project Managers work with our valued customers to improve service levels while meeting all internal and external compliance/best practice expectations. This is achieved through considerable analytics, collaborative internal/external continuous improvement initiatives and project management across various areas of the organization. This is a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same!
- Be the expert in all facets of the assigned customer’s supply chain operation and compliance requirements
- Partner with Fellowes customer account specialists to ensure orders flow smoothly and all issues are analyzed and resolved
- Foster a collaborative business relationship by facilitating meetings between Fellowes teams and the customer to review operational issues, manage new items and promotions, and improve service levels and compliance
- Act as a liaison in maintaining and understanding customer compliance programs, including routing guides, while ensuring Fellowes’ compliance with customer expectations
- Perform complex fines analysis and drive root cause resolution to improve efficiencies and mitigate negative financial impacts from fines
- Execute and manage internal projects by working with various teams across the organization, as well as Fellowes customers, to accomplish operational goals, key metrics and cost-savings target
- Assist the Sales team when necessary to support the customer’s needs and/or requirements
What You Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of related experience in one or a combination of the following areas: continuous improvement initiatives, supply chain, customer service, sales account management, client services or distribution management
- Demonstrated experience initiating, planning, organizing and executing projects of varying complexity
- A detail-oriented and analytical approach with the ability to stay focused on the broader picture of identifying areas for improvement within the organization and for the customer
- Strong project management/leadership, organization and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience developing and nurturing strategic and collaborative cross-functional and external working relationships
- Excellent decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong working knowledge of customer extranets, routing guides, compliance, supply chain and/or distribution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience obtaining data via company reports and tools, customer vendor portals and internal databases
You May Also Have…
- Project management and client servicing experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.